Pet of the week: “Bronx”
February 4, 2014
Bronx is fun-loving, very handsome 13-month-old Rottweiler-German Shepard cross. He arrived at the El Dorado Animal Shelter in July but went on a trip to Carson to go through the "Pups on Patrol" training program. Bronx is now back and ready for a home. Bronx would be great for a family or single person who would like a dog with a lot of energy. He's not the best choice for older folks, young children or homes with cats. Please come visit Bronx at The El Dorado County Animal Services at 530-573-7925. For spay-neuter services and other support, call the Lake Tahoe Humane Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at 530-542-2857. Update on last weeks pet of the week: Ninja, Spooky's buddy was adopted, but Spooky still needs a loving home.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe