Pet of the week: “Violet”
April 9, 2013
Violet has been at the shelter since January. For more than three months, the plus-size gal has been confined so she isn't getting the exercise she needs. Calm and patient, Violet wishes every day for space and a home of her own. About 5 years old, Violet would like to be an only pet. In return, she offers plus-size love. For adoption, call El Dorado County Animal Services at 530-573-7925. For spay-neuter assistance and other support, call the Lake Tahoe Humane Society and Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at 530-542-2857.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe