Property taxes due April 10
April 4, 2014
The second installment of secured property tax is now due and will be delinquent if not paid by April 10, El Dorado County Treasurer-Tax Collector C.L Raffety says.
The mailing address for property tax payments is P.O. 678002, Placerville, Calif., 95667-8002. There's also an on-line payment option at http://www.edcgov.us/tax collector
The website also provides answers to the most frequently asked property tax questions, Raffety said. Taxpayers also can call the Assessor's Office at 530-621-5719 for information on assessed values; the Auditor-Controller's Office at 530-621-5470 for information on tax computations; and Raffety's office at 530-621-5800 for questions on total amounts to pay.
Trending In: Local
- Bear activity picking up around Lake Tahoe; people urged to be ‘bear aware’
- Gas explosion at Kirkwood Mountain
- Indian restaurant hidden in a liquor store gains following in South Lake Tahoe
- Marina fee increase forces cancellation of 2017 South Tahoe Wooden Boat Classic
- Lake Tahoe weather: Winter weather advisory in effect through Saturday morning