Property taxes due April 10
April 4, 2014
The second installment of secured property tax is now due and will be delinquent if not paid by April 10, El Dorado County Treasurer-Tax Collector C.L Raffety says.
The mailing address for property tax payments is P.O. 678002, Placerville, Calif., 95667-8002. There's also an on-line payment option at http://www.edcgov.us/tax collector
The website also provides answers to the most frequently asked property tax questions, Raffety said. Taxpayers also can call the Assessor's Office at 530-621-5719 for information on assessed values; the Auditor-Controller's Office at 530-621-5470 for information on tax computations; and Raffety's office at 530-621-5800 for questions on total amounts to pay.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Parking restrictions beefed up at Raley’s Village Center
- 5 things to know about the proposed South Lake Tahoe sales tax for roads