South Lake DMV office to close for renovations
May 2, 2014
The South Lake Tahoe office of the California Department of Motor Vehicles, 3344 South Lake Tahoe Blvd #B, will be closing for renovations at noon Friday, May 9.
During the long weekend renovation, crews will replace the carpet. Other renovations will be made to bring the office to ADA compliance.
The South Lake Tahoe office will reopen to the public at 8 a.m. Tuesday, May 13.
More than 20 services are available on http://www.dmv.ca.gov, including renewals of registrations and driver licenses, change of addresses and requests for drivers records.
For those who need to go to a DMV office, customers will be redirected to these offices:
Truckee,11357 Donner Pass Road Suite # 1, 46 miles away
Placerville, 2919 Cold Springs Road, 61 miles away
Customers can also conduct some transactions by calling DMV customer service at (800) 777–0133.
Trending In: Local
- Snowboarder from Connecticut dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- How long will ski season run at Lake Tahoe resorts?
- No timeframe for permanent fix to US 50 near Bridal Veil Falls
- Water managers may have to ‘spill’ water from Lake Tahoe
- TRPA looks to free transit, shared-use pathways for traffic solutions in Lake Tahoe