South Lake DMV office to close for renovations
May 2, 2014
The South Lake Tahoe office of the California Department of Motor Vehicles, 3344 South Lake Tahoe Blvd #B, will be closing for renovations at noon Friday, May 9.
During the long weekend renovation, crews will replace the carpet. Other renovations will be made to bring the office to ADA compliance.
The South Lake Tahoe office will reopen to the public at 8 a.m. Tuesday, May 13.
More than 20 services are available on http://www.dmv.ca.gov, including renewals of registrations and driver licenses, change of addresses and requests for drivers records.
For those who need to go to a DMV office, customers will be redirected to these offices:
Truckee,11357 Donner Pass Road Suite # 1, 46 miles away
Placerville, 2919 Cold Springs Road, 61 miles away
Customers can also conduct some transactions by calling DMV customer service at (800) 777–0133.
Trending In: Local
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Calling all millennials: South Lake Tahoe’s future depends on you
- Storms dump 11 billion gallons of water in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Hockey Academy opens, plays first games at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe host 7th South Lake Tahoe Food & Wine Festival