South Lake DMV office to close for renovations
May 2, 2014
The South Lake Tahoe office of the California Department of Motor Vehicles, 3344 South Lake Tahoe Blvd #B, will be closing for renovations at noon Friday, May 9.
During the long weekend renovation, crews will replace the carpet. Other renovations will be made to bring the office to ADA compliance.
The South Lake Tahoe office will reopen to the public at 8 a.m. Tuesday, May 13.
More than 20 services are available on http://www.dmv.ca.gov, including renewals of registrations and driver licenses, change of addresses and requests for drivers records.
For those who need to go to a DMV office, customers will be redirected to these offices:
Truckee,11357 Donner Pass Road Suite # 1, 46 miles away
Placerville, 2919 Cold Springs Road, 61 miles away
Customers can also conduct some transactions by calling DMV customer service at (800) 777–0133.
Trending In: Local
- Reforestation begins after Emerald Fire; cause of burn released
- Wet winter points to higher spring pollen count in the Tahoe Basin
- City of South Lake Tahoe says it over reported vacation home rental incidents
- South Lake Tahoe facing massive rise in pension payment
- Construction begins on new Lake Tahoe housing project in Stateline