South Lake Tahoe seeks input on airport master plan
May 13, 2014
What's the future of the Lake Tahoe Airport? South Lake Tahoe residents, business owners and interested citizens are invited to hear about the possibilities and weigh in at the next Airport Master Plan meeting scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Thursday, May 29, at the City Council Chambers at the Lake Tahoe Airport, 1901 Airport Rd..
The Airport Master Plan, currently being prepared by C&S Companies, led by a team of California-based planning experts, has progressed to initial findings and the community's continued involvement is requested.
The meeting will include an update on the master plan process from an initial February 2014 public meeting which attracted more than 120 people, providing more details on the plan as well as responses to questions. Prior and following the presentation, attendees can visit various stations focused on particular details of the master plan and speak with city staff and the planning team.
When completed, a draft of the Airport Master Plan will be made available for public review on the City of South Lake Tahoe's website (www.cityofslt.us/airport). To receive notification for future public meetings please contact Ralph Redman of the C&S Companies at 619-819-2264, toll-free at 877-277-6583, or at email@example.com.
For details about City of South Lake Tahoe current projects, visit http://www.CityofSLT.us. or call 530-542-6093.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe