South Shore gets in the holiday spirit
December 13, 2013
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas on the South Shore.
Saturday morning, South Lake Tahoe Library held its Christmas at the Library, with singing, crafts and photos with Santa.
Later that evening, businesses were asked to turn on their Christmas lights as a decorated procession of city vehicles drove past on Highway 50 to light up the tree at the “Y” intersection.
A small crowd gathered in the parking lot as choirs from local schools sang and Santa stopped by to pose for photos.
Trending In: Local
- Storms dump 11 billion gallons of water in Lake Tahoe
- Calling all millennials: South Lake Tahoe’s future depends on you
- Tahoe Hockey Academy opens, plays first games at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe host 7th South Lake Tahoe Food & Wine Festival