June 20, 2014
As part of an ongoing service project, members of the Kiwanis Club of Tahoe Sierra and the Lake Tahoe Kiwanis Aktion Club participated in an annual spring cleanup of the Al Tahoe Historical Cemetery on June 7.
In all, some 50 bags, at 30 gallons each, were filled with pine needles and miscellaneous trash. The next cleanup will be scheduled in the fall.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Lake Tahoe’s South Shore ski resorts prep for powder, large crowds on Presidents Day weekend
- Update: Charter Communications services restored in South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Weather: 4 to 8 inches of new snow; another atmospheric river expected Monday
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week