June 20, 2014
As part of an ongoing service project, members of the Kiwanis Club of Tahoe Sierra and the Lake Tahoe Kiwanis Aktion Club participated in an annual spring cleanup of the Al Tahoe Historical Cemetery on June 7.
In all, some 50 bags, at 30 gallons each, were filled with pine needles and miscellaneous trash. The next cleanup will be scheduled in the fall.
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- Motorist hurt after going over side of Kingsbury Grade
- Mountains Work Week shows young professional the perks of working in Lake Tahoe
- Reforestation begins after Emerald Fire; cause of burn released