STHS to present ‘Idiot’s Delight’
Ryan Summerlin May 14, 2014
South Tahoe High School’s drama department is presenting Robert E. Sherwood’s 1936 Pulitzer Prize winning drama “Idiot’s Delight”.
A cast of eccentric and international guests — countesses, arms dealers, showgirls, revolutionaries, charlatans and lovers — spend a fateful weekend in a resort hotel in the Italian Alps. While songs are sung and dances danced and loves rekindled, the dark clouds of World War II come rolling in.
Performances will be at South Tahoe High School’s TADA Theater at 7 p.m. May 16, 17, 22 and 23 and at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 18. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 students and seniors. Tickets available at the door.
Trending In: Local
- Olympian Jamie Anderson disappointed with lack of female representation in Champions Plaza statue
- Collin still committed to South Lake Tahoe council candidacy after fatal wreck
- “Snowbound!” — Tahoe historian talks significant snowfall
- Fall Fish Fest fun: U.S. Forest Service’s annual event returns to South Shore
- Lake Tahoe Wildlife Care releases golden eagle