STHS to present ‘Idiot’s Delight’
May 14, 2014
South Tahoe High School's drama department is presenting Robert E. Sherwood's 1936 Pulitzer Prize winning drama "Idiot's Delight".
A cast of eccentric and international guests — countesses, arms dealers, showgirls, revolutionaries, charlatans and lovers — spend a fateful weekend in a resort hotel in the Italian Alps. While songs are sung and dances danced and loves rekindled, the dark clouds of World War II come rolling in.
Performances will be at South Tahoe High School's TADA Theater at 7 p.m. May 16, 17, 22 and 23 and at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 18. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 students and seniors. Tickets available at the door.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Carson City bypass ready for debut; residents to ride, run, walk final stretch of freeway Saturday
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys