Thank you for helping my husband
October 30, 2013
A very special thank you to South Lake Tahoe Fire and Rescue Engine One and ambulance / paramedic personnel for the prompt response to my husband's recent medical emergency on Oct. 17 in the early-morning hours. Your professionalism and constant attention to my husband and myself surely made the difference in his quick recovery. Your transport to Barton and subsequent transport to Kaiser in Roseville were much needed and appreciated. It's nice to know that we frequent visitors to the lake can count on wonderful emergency response teams. Special thanks also to emergency room personnel at Barton. A more serious tragedy was averted because of your care. Barton ER rocks!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups