Two injured at Heavenly terrain park
February 21, 2014
Two people were flown to Renown Friday after they were injured in separate incidents at a Heavenly Mountain Resort terrain park.
The first victim was a 23-year-old man from San Jose who was injured at Ante Up Terrain Park about 10 a.m., resort spokeswoman Sally Gunter said. Ski patrol responded to the call and the victim was transported to Renown. His condition was unknown as of press time.
The second victim, a 31-year-old man, was also injured at the terrain park. Ski patrol received the call about 2:30 p.m.
Neither injury had resulted in a fatality as of press time, Gunter said.
No more information was available at press time.
Trending In: Local
- Construction begins on new Lake Tahoe housing project in Stateline
- City of South Lake Tahoe says it over reported vacation home rental incidents
- South Lake Tahoe facing massive rise in pension payment
- What to expect from summer roadwork in Lake Tahoe
- 50-foot floating sculpture to land in Lake Tahoe this summer
- Tahoe Chamber CEO resigns after three months
- ‘The epitome of Tahoe’ — family, friends to remember man killed in vehicle-vs-bicycle crash
- Elevation Eats: A ‘feast for the senses’ at MoonHouse Brewhouse
- Reports: Wreckage of plane that left Truckee-Tahoe Airport found in Sierra County
- Lake Tahoe biking trails getting a makeover