Two injured at Heavenly terrain park
February 21, 2014
Two people were flown to Renown Friday after they were injured in separate incidents at a Heavenly Mountain Resort terrain park.
The first victim was a 23-year-old man from San Jose who was injured at Ante Up Terrain Park about 10 a.m., resort spokeswoman Sally Gunter said. Ski patrol responded to the call and the victim was transported to Renown. His condition was unknown as of press time.
The second victim, a 31-year-old man, was also injured at the terrain park. Ski patrol received the call about 2:30 p.m.
Neither injury had resulted in a fatality as of press time, Gunter said.
No more information was available at press time.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- Tahoe warming at 14 times the normal rate
- Stateline woman riding high after finishing 2nd in Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- UPDATE: Crews reach 100 percent containment on Ranch Fire in El Dorado County