Two injured at Heavenly terrain park
February 21, 2014
Two people were flown to Renown Friday after they were injured in separate incidents at a Heavenly Mountain Resort terrain park.
The first victim was a 23-year-old man from San Jose who was injured at Ante Up Terrain Park about 10 a.m., resort spokeswoman Sally Gunter said. Ski patrol responded to the call and the victim was transported to Renown. His condition was unknown as of press time.
The second victim, a 31-year-old man, was also injured at the terrain park. Ski patrol received the call about 2:30 p.m.
Neither injury had resulted in a fatality as of press time, Gunter said.
No more information was available at press time.
Trending In: Local
- Reforestation begins after Emerald Fire; cause of burn released
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)
- Wet winter points to higher spring pollen count in the Tahoe Basin
- City of South Lake Tahoe says it over reported vacation home rental incidents
- 50-foot floating sculpture to land in Lake Tahoe this summer
- Lake Tahoe water board orders further study, cleanup of contaminated groundwater
- Tahoe crime recap: Scissor-wielding transient man arrested after hurling profanity, threats
- UPDATE: Police say stolen tractor-trailer crashed into famed brothel near Carson City
- Ribaudo column: Housing in Tahoe — ‘like a bad toothache that doesn’t go away’
- Suggestions for making the most of Memorial Day weekend at Lake Tahoe