Two injured at Heavenly terrain park
February 21, 2014
Two people were flown to Renown Friday after they were injured in separate incidents at a Heavenly Mountain Resort terrain park.
The first victim was a 23-year-old man from San Jose who was injured at Ante Up Terrain Park about 10 a.m., resort spokeswoman Sally Gunter said. Ski patrol responded to the call and the victim was transported to Renown. His condition was unknown as of press time.
The second victim, a 31-year-old man, was also injured at the terrain park. Ski patrol received the call about 2:30 p.m.
Neither injury had resulted in a fatality as of press time, Gunter said.
No more information was available at press time.
Trending In: Local
- Storms dump 11 billion gallons of water in Lake Tahoe
- Calling all millennials: South Lake Tahoe’s future depends on you
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Hockey Academy opens, plays first games at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe host 7th South Lake Tahoe Food & Wine Festival