Two injured at Heavenly terrain park
February 21, 2014
Two people were flown to Renown Friday after they were injured in separate incidents at a Heavenly Mountain Resort terrain park.
The first victim was a 23-year-old man from San Jose who was injured at Ante Up Terrain Park about 10 a.m., resort spokeswoman Sally Gunter said. Ski patrol responded to the call and the victim was transported to Renown. His condition was unknown as of press time.
The second victim, a 31-year-old man, was also injured at the terrain park. Ski patrol received the call about 2:30 p.m.
Neither injury had resulted in a fatality as of press time, Gunter said.
No more information was available at press time.
Trending In: Local
- At 80 years young, Lake Tahoe man is Heavenly Mountain Resort ski instructor
- Grand ‘Linking Tahoe’ transportation plan may not be as simple as it sounds
- Douglas County vacation rental ordinance to see updates
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Tahoe Regional Young Professionals hosts Adulting 101 at Tahoe Mountain Lab