Two injured at Heavenly terrain park
February 21, 2014
Two people were flown to Renown Friday after they were injured in separate incidents at a Heavenly Mountain Resort terrain park.
The first victim was a 23-year-old man from San Jose who was injured at Ante Up Terrain Park about 10 a.m., resort spokeswoman Sally Gunter said. Ski patrol responded to the call and the victim was transported to Renown. His condition was unknown as of press time.
The second victim, a 31-year-old man, was also injured at the terrain park. Ski patrol received the call about 2:30 p.m.
Neither injury had resulted in a fatality as of press time, Gunter said.
No more information was available at press time.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe