Woman’s remains identified
September 3, 2014
On Aug.17, Eldorado County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a field off Missouri Flat Road and Highway 50 for a report of human remains.
An investigation was initiated and the family of the decedent was contacted. The woman was subsequently identified as Penny Juergenson, 52. The initial cause of death is undetermined pending toxicology results. However, the preliminary investigation does not indicate any foul play was involved, according to the Eldorado County Sheriff's Office.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- Snow in September? Don’t worry, winter is not here yet
- South Lake Tahoe considers service that tracks down illegal VHRs
- Hidden painted rocks the latest craze sweeping across the South Shore