Afroman launches Palmdale Purp at NuLeaf Tahoe’s dispensary
September 28, 2017
A famous face visited NuLeaf Tahoe in Incline Village on Monday, and now we know why… because he's selling stuff to get high.
Afroman, best known for his song about smoking up, visited Nu Leaf Dispensary on Sept. 25 to launch his new cannabis strain, Palmdale Purp.
The rapper also brought copies of Tahoe Cannabis and signed autographs for fans.
According to one7 communications, "For three hours, Afroman – dressed in a silk suit accessorized by gold chains, gold rings and a walking cane made from a snake."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Marijuana
- El Dorado County supervisors discuss ban, regulation of recreational marijuana
- Afroman launches Palmdale Purp at NuLeaf Tahoe’s dispensary
- Government jobs sprouting as legal pot looms in California
- Nevada’s first month of pot sales nets $3.7 million taxes
- LA confirms cannabis czar to regulate legal pot industry
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (videos)
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Vote ‘Yes’ on Measure C
- Lake Tahoe surgeon, Army veteran flies with US Air Force Thunderbirds
- League to Save Lake Tahoe: Sensible VHR regulations help Keep Tahoe Blue (opinion)