May 24, 2017
September 24, 1940 ~ April 25, 2017
Albert Boyajan, 76 years old, passed away on April 25, 2017 at Sutter Hospital in downtown Sacramento. Al was born September 24th, 1940 in San Francisco, CA to the late Carmel and Albert Boyajan. Al was an only child.
Al married Darlene Howard in November, 1960 and had 4 children in the Bay Area. The family moved to South Lake Tahoe in 1974 where they had a 5th child.
Al worked for many years as a real estate agent at Yanks Realty (later Century 21) in Lake Tahoe. He was a family man; putting his wife and kids first at every turn. Anyone that knew Al knew his dry sense of humor. Making people laugh made him happy.
In 2007 after his divorce, he married Alma Boyajan. Al is survived by his wife Alma and her son Ryan. He is survived by his ex-wife Darlene and his 5 kids Michael Boyajan, Robert Boyajan, Lisa Mantsch, Scott Boyajan, Amanda Boyajan and his 6 grandchildren Alexis Boyajan, Natalie Boyajan, Shaun Mantsch, Stefanie Mantsch, Shelby Boyajan & Olivia Boyajan
A memorial will be held on June 12th in Roseville, CA. Details will be posted to http://www.boyajan.com/al-boyajan
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe couple puts on charity dinners in custom wine cellar
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- Hidden painted rocks the latest craze sweeping across the South Shore
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- Snow in September? Don’t worry, winter is not here yet