Barbara Joy Gooch
August 23, 2017
August 19, 1954 ~ July 9, 2017
Barbara Joy Gooch passed away on July 9, 2017 from lung complications. Barbara loved children, animals, her family and Jesus. She spent most of her life working with children or cooking for them. Her love of Softball gave her years of fun on the field.
She is survived by her friend and husband, Jerry and her daughter Rachel. Her son Digger (who always called her his angel) went to heaven 5 months earlier and will be her's now! All of my family and hers.
She would love it if you helped the homeless and the needy while you can in her memory and always be kind.
A Memorial Service will be held at Green Valley Community Church, 3500 Missouri Flat Rd., Placerville on Friday, September 1, 2017 at 1 p.m. Arrangements entrusted to Chapel of the Pines Funeral Home, Placerville.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former and current Tahoe residents impacted by Northern California fires
- Where to view fall foliage — then grab a bite — in Lake Tahoe (video)
- Update on Eldorado National Forest wildfires: Table Fire grows to 250 acres; Ice Fire close to 100% containment
- Ask Tessie: How do I meet a responsible man in Tahoe?
- Construction begins on Round Hill Pines Beach Resort