Brian E. Cook
August 17, 2017
February 13, 1976 ~ July 31, 2017
Brian E. Cook, age 41, of Gardnerville, Nevada passed away on Monday July 31, 2017. Brian was born February 13, 1976 in Los Angeles, California.
Brian was a licensed contractor and the owner of BC masonry. His hobbies included fishing, hunting, camping and spending time with his children and family.
Brian was preceded in death by his wife of 10 years, Jessika Cook.
He is survived by his parents, Thomas and Susan Nobriga; children, daughter Ciara Araiza, sons Tristian and Elijah Cook; siblings, Eric Cook, Tim Lovestedt, Brittney Martinez and Severin Nobriga.
He will be greatly missed.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017 at 1:00 pm, at Fitzhenry's Funeral Home, 3945 Fairview Dr. in Carson City.
To share a memory of Brian, please visit http://www.fitzhenrysfuneralhome.net
Trending In: Obituaries
- Ask Tessie: How do I meet a responsible man in Tahoe?
- Former and current Tahoe residents impacted by Northern California fires
- Gardnerville man killed in head-on collision near Red Lake
- Construction begins on Round Hill Pines Beach Resort
- The latest on California wildfires: Napa Valley school remain closed until Monday