Clyde L Calonico
October 10, 2017
March 31, 1925 ~ October 8, 2017
Clyde L Calonico passed away on October 8, 2017 during the morning hours at home. He was a longtime resident of South Lake Tahoe.
Clyde was born in Los Banos, California on March 31, 1925 to parents Frank and Rose Calonico and preceded in death by sister Adeline.
Clyde was a finish carpenter by trade for 40 years and loved making wine as handed down by his Italian family heritage
He was preceded in death by his parents, sister Adeline and grandson Matthew.
Clyde is survived by his loving wife Emily of 73 years, son Gerald Calonico, wife Georgia, grandson Paul, wife Tammy, and great granddaughter Livia of Nevada, and granddaughter Katrina, husband Joe, great grandson's Joey, and Nicholas; son Ronald Calonico, wife Shelly, grandson's Mikey, Colby, wife Bobbi Joe, great granddaughters Maddie, and Harlow, and son Craig Calonico, wife Martina, and granddaughter Ellie of Chamonix France.
A Memorial service will be held Saturday October 14th at 2pm at First Baptist Church, 1053 Wildwood Ave, S.L.T., CA
Trending In: Obituaries
- More than 2 feet of snow in mountains around Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado County moves toward temporary cannabis ban
- Verde Mexican Rotisserie closes Meyers location
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report
- UPDATE: Lifts running as Heavenly Mountain Resort opens 2017-18 season (video)