Ernest (John)Levario III
March 7, 2017
April 27, 1983 ~ February 24, 2017
Our dear son went to be with his Heavenly Father on the 24th day of February 2017.
His kind heart will be sorely missed.
Ernest is preceded in death by his mother, Karen June White Pawloski and grandfather, Ernest John Levario, Sr.
He is survived by his father, Ernest John Levario; his son, James Austin Levario; paternal grandmother, Barbara Ebersole; step-mother, Kara Levario; step-father, Tom Pawloski; brother, Hunter Levario; sisters, Katie Pawloski, Karina Levario; maternal grandparents, Dick and Marlene White; longtime friend and mother of his son, Catherine Osier; longtime friends Chris Edwards, Chris Hughes, and Candace Clark; along with numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
A Celebration of Life service will be on Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 11:00 am at Trinity Lutheran Church, 1480 Douglas Avenue, Gardnerville, Nevada 89410.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation, 180 E. Winnie Lane, Carson City, NV 89706
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former and current Tahoe residents impacted by Northern California fires
- Where to view fall foliage — then grab a bite — in Lake Tahoe (video)
- Update on Eldorado National Forest wildfires: Table Fire grows to 250 acres; Ice Fire close to 100% containment
- Ask Tessie: How do I meet a responsible man in Tahoe?
- Construction begins on Round Hill Pines Beach Resort