April 14, 2017
February 26, 1954 ~ April 3, 2017
Joann Svymbersky, 63, passed in to the hands of God peacefully in her sleep, March 3rd.
Joann truly loved the lake and surrounding mountains and was a permanent resident of the lake for over 40 years. She worked various jobs at the casinos from housekeeping to coat check.
Joann was an accomplished musician, who loved her music and was on a never ending quest for knowledge. She'll always be remembered for her quick wit, infectious laugh and strong opinions.
She was preceded in death by her beloved parents, Joe and Helen.
She is survived and missed by her brother Joe and sister Dawn.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe couple puts on charity dinners in custom wine cellar
- Hidden painted rocks the latest craze sweeping across the South Shore
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- Snow in September? Don’t worry, winter is not here yet