April 12, 2017
December 3, 1969 – April 4, 2017
Joseph Donovan, 47, died suddenly at his home in Jacksonville, Florida. He was born in Oakland, CA and moved to Tahoe at the age of 4. He attended SLT schools; after graduation from South Tahoe High, he enlisted in the Navy and later settled in Jacksonville.
Joe is survived by his mother, Katie, his siblings Mary (Bill), Annie, Pat (Lori), Tim (Liz), Cathy, Terry (Steve), Maureen (Bryan), and many nieces, nephews and cousins. He was preceded in death by his father, Jim, and his brother, Mike.
Funeral services will be held at St. Theresa's Catholic Church on Friday, 4/28 at 10am. Reception immediately following the services.
Trending In: Obituaries
- More than 2 feet of snow in mountains around Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado County moves toward temporary cannabis ban
- Verde Mexican Rotisserie closes Meyers location
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses