Kevin Dean Isbell
May 25, 2017
October 9, 1958 ~ May 7, 2017
Kevin passed Sunday, May 7th, 2017 after battling aan illness for the past year. He fought hard and lost his battle too soon with family and friends by his side.
He was born in Freeport, Illinois to Donald and Marlys Isbell. He later moved to Fremont, CA and graduated from Irvington High in 1976.
He loved Tahoe so much, he moved there and lived on and off until he met his wife Lisa and they decided to stay in South Shore and married in 1984.
He was preceeded in death by his father Donald Isbell; grandparents Donald and Alice Isbell; Walter Duitsman and Gladys Ruter; mother Marlys Pruitt; and half brother Gary Wirtjes.
He is survived by his wife of 33 years Lisa; children Amie Brown, Angeline Marino, Amber and Klint Isbell; step children Kellen Hargis and Kendall Milner; grandchildren Ana Bella, Carlo, Koda, Joshua, Victoria, Zane and Connor; aunts Carolyn Jambura, Bonnie Wipperfurth and many cousins.
There will be a Celebration of Life too be held at Kevin's home in South Shore. Wear your cowboy boots, hats, cut-off T's and bring your favorite dish or one of Kevin's and we'll share food, music, pictures and stories of times gone by. For more information contact Lisa.
Thank you to all who made donations to our family in this time of Need
Trending In: Obituaries
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- South Lake Tahoe man lying in highway dies after being unintentionally run over in Gardnerville
- Two admit involvement in rash of vehicle burglaries outside Stateline casinos
- South Lake Tahoe motorcyclist dies in Hope Valley crash
- Lake Tahoe weather: Lake wind advisory in effect today, snow still in forecast