Obituary: Brianna Louise Reed
September 3, 2013
9/24/04 – 9/01/13
Please join us in celebrating the life of Brianna Louise Reed, taken from our hearts way too soon. Brianna lost her battle with epilepsy on September, 1, 2013 at home surrounded by her family. Brave little Brianna never let epilepsy stop her from enjoying life to the fullest, and she always made time for a kind word and hug to anyone she met.
Brianna is survived by her loving parents Michael and Wendy Reed of South Lake Tahoe, her big sister Cassie, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and numerous friends.
The celebration will take place on Saturday, September 7, from 2pm to 8pm at the American Legion Hall; 2748 Highway 50. In Lieu of flowers a fund has been established at Wells Fargo bank to help the Reed family with this unexpected tragedy.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys