Obituary: Carol Ann Mason
February 12, 2014
Carol Ann Mason passed away peacefully at her home in South Lake Tahoe, CA on January 8, 2014. She came into this world on January 15, 1942 in Port Angeles, Wash. to Glenn and Elizabeth Mendenhall. She was blessed with two sons, Kevin Mason of South Lake Tahoe, CA and Eric Mason of Gardnerville, NV. She was preceded by her parents and her beloved husband Ron Mason in 1986. She leaves behind her adoring granddaughter, Kayla Ann Mason, of South Lake Tahoe, CA the love of her life. She leaves behind a great-grandson, Gaige and three grandchildren, Brianna, Katie and Kelsey of Gardnerville, NV.
Carol was a certified Nursing Assistant for 31 years. She enjoyed many of her patients through the years. In 1954 she and her mother joined her father, Glenn in Daharan, Saudi Arabia where she went to school in her teen years. She graduated in 1960 from Hudson's Bay High School in Vancouver, Wash.
She leaves behind 6 nieces, and 4 nephews and 4 cousins. She leaves behind her stepdaughter Cheri in Florida, her stepson Ron JR in Fallon, NV, and her stepson Randy of Tennessee.
At her request there will be no memorial service. Cremation has already taken place.
Trending In: Obituaries
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- South Lake Tahoe considers service that tracks down illegal VHRs
- California Highway Patrol IDs South Lake Tahoe motorcyclist killed in crash
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- Lake Tahoe weather: Happy first day of fall, here is some more snow