OBITUARY: Clifton “Gene” Clark
March 12, 2013
7/7/53 – 1/21/2013
Gene was preceded in death by his Mother Flora, his Father Wilbur, and brothers Ronald, Kenneth and Richard. He passed at home on the 21st after a brave battle with brain cancer. Leaving his devoted love of his life, best friend, soul mate and wife Carnie. Their adorable and precious Shitzu pups: Cricket, Missy and Jasper. As well as his brothers: Doug, Bill, John and Stan, his sisters Kathy and Shirley. His children: Eric, Bobby and Little Gene. Step children: Ryan, Andrew and Tracy – and many grandchildren.
God gave Gene the gift of working on vehicles and sharing that gift with whoever needed his help. Enjoying every minute. He was a strong and caring man.
Friends and family are invited to a celebration of life for Gene in South Lake Tahoe at a later date.
He will always be in our hearts and loved forever.
If you would like, in lieu of flowers, an account has been established for Carnie at:
El Dorado Bank
3443 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Please refer to the Gene Clark Memorial Fund.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe