OBITUARY: Craig B. Porter
March 12, 2013
Feb. 17, 1946 – Jan. 30, 2013
Craig was born on Feb. 17, 1946 to Dr. Bennett J. and Violet Porter in Albert Lea,
He moved to Lake Tahoe in 1963, and was employed at Harrah's for 30 years.
Craig was preceded in death by his wife Jill Watson-Porter, and parents
Dr. Bennett J. Porter and Violet Porter.
He is survived by brothers Dr. Bennett J. Porter (Jean) and Dr. Thayer (Gene) Porter (Dorothy) and several nieces, nephews, and an extended Tahoe family.
Services will be held on Mar. 5th at 1:00 p.m. at St. Patrick's Episcopal Church,
341 Village Blvd. Incline Village, NV.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to your favorite charity.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Smoke from Mariposa County fire continues to fill Tahoe Basin (video)
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Carson City bypass ready for debut; residents to ride, run, walk final stretch of freeway Saturday
- Mariposa County fire in California threatens 1,500 structures near Yosemite
- Lake Tahoe Basin under air quality alert, dense smoke advisory as fire rages near Yosemite