OBITUARY: Craig B. Porter
March 12, 2013
Feb. 17, 1946 – Jan. 30, 2013
Craig was born on Feb. 17, 1946 to Dr. Bennett J. and Violet Porter in Albert Lea,
He moved to Lake Tahoe in 1963, and was employed at Harrah's for 30 years.
Craig was preceded in death by his wife Jill Watson-Porter, and parents
Dr. Bennett J. Porter and Violet Porter.
He is survived by brothers Dr. Bennett J. Porter (Jean) and Dr. Thayer (Gene) Porter (Dorothy) and several nieces, nephews, and an extended Tahoe family.
Services will be held on Mar. 5th at 1:00 p.m. at St. Patrick's Episcopal Church,
341 Village Blvd. Incline Village, NV.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to your favorite charity.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?