Obituary: Irvin Meachum Coe
August 13, 2013
Irvin Meachum Coe
South Lake Tahoe – Irv Coe, 79, died on June 30,2013 in South Lake Tahoe, California after a lengthy illness. Born in Fargo, North Dakota to Lillian and George Coe, Irv moved to San Fernando, CA as a young child. He served in the Air Force during the Korean Conflict. He married Kathryn Meyer in 1955. He is survived by his daughters, Lili Blalock and Jodi Bitter, both of Monterey; 6 grandchildren; and Nada Vogt, his partner of 30 years.
A memorial service will be held on July 28.
For information please contact email@example.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe Basin under air quality alert, dense smoke advisory as fire rages near Yosemite
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Clearly Tahoe offers new perspective of Lake Tahoe with clear kayaks