Obituary: Janine M. Bonar
June 20, 2014
Janine M. Bonar
Sept. 20, 1961 – June 16, 2014
Janine was born on Sept. 20, 1961 in Seward, Alaska to Charlotte and Robert Treharne and passed away on June 16, 2014.
She was a long time local and worked as a cook at Harrah's Casino and a PBX operator at Caesar's, as well as being a caregiver for both parents.
She loved the swings at Regan Beach and Emerald Bay.
Janine was preceded in death by her parents Robert and Charlotte Treharne, and brother Tim.
She is survived by her husband Ron, brothers Robert of So. Lake Tahoe, Daniel (Georgia) of Burbank, Ca, Uncle Robert Brant; and friends too numerous to name.
Services will be held on Friday June 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM at Happy Homestead Cemetary
located at 1261 Johnson Blvd. So. Lake Tahoe.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys