Obituary: John Phillip Farros
March 15, 2014
John Phillip Farros
John Phillip Farros, 43, of South Lake Tahoe went to be with God on Saturday, March 8, 2014.
He was born in Fremont, CA, on September 24, 1970, to the late Elizabeth and Robert Farros. He graduated from San Juan Unified in
John was a painter for most of his career. He took great pride in pointing out different businesses and homes he'd worked on over the years in Lake Tahoe. He's passion was anything outdoors. From snowboarding, climbing Mt. Tallac, fishing, snowmobiling, mountain biking, hiking, or just enjoying a sunset, John's home was South Lake Tahoe.
He is survived by his sister, Angie O'Blenis;
uncle, Bill MaGee; and his honorary brothers, Sean Gieser and Tony Lenchezski.
A Memorial Service will be held on Tues. March 18th at 2:00 pm at Calvary Chapel 2093 James Ave., South Lake Tahoe, CA.
We are all appreciative of the support and help that Barton Hospice provided.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys