Obituary: Karl Familia
June 6, 2014
Karl was an amazing man. Loved dearly by his wife Debbie of 29 years, and daughter Kristine. He led an accomplished life; traveled the world, became a chef, started a family, and built the homes we've grown old in. Adored for his hospitality and sense of humor, he spent 45 years contributing to Lake Tahoe & conserving its beauty. He owned several boats throughout the years, and the days spent on Emerald Bay are his favorites.
We will miss his beautiful blue eyes and remember his smile as his warmth will be in our hearts forever.
Cheers to all our family & friends, we will all miss him dearly.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail