Obituary: Manuel ‘Manny’ Padilla
February 18, 2014
Beloved father and grandpa, peacefully left this world on his own terms in Carson City, NV on January 18th.
Manny made his way to America in 1967. Learned and became fluent in English, attained his GED and finished Armstrong Flooring Trade School within 2yrs. Starting his career in S. Lake Tahoe, CA., he later moved to Klamath Falls, OR to raise his daughters. eventually returning to S. Lake Tahoe and retiring in Carson City NV.
He is survived by his 2 daughters; Cassy Murphy and Chelsie Padilla, 2 grandsons; Justis Murphy and Donovan Padilla and his Sister Gloria Mendo Padilla in Jalisco Mexico.
Memorial is to be held in Carson City on February 28th at the family's residence, 1040 Fleetwood Ave, Carson City NV 89701
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Smoke from Mariposa County fire continues to fill Tahoe Basin (video)
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Mariposa County fire in California threatens 1,500 structures near Yosemite
- Carson City bypass ready for debut; residents to ride, run, walk final stretch of freeway Saturday
- Lake Tahoe Basin under air quality alert, dense smoke advisory as fire rages near Yosemite