Obituary: Manuel ‘Manny’ Padilla
February 18, 2014
Beloved father and grandpa, peacefully left this world on his own terms in Carson City, NV on January 18th.
Manny made his way to America in 1967. Learned and became fluent in English, attained his GED and finished Armstrong Flooring Trade School within 2yrs. Starting his career in S. Lake Tahoe, CA., he later moved to Klamath Falls, OR to raise his daughters. eventually returning to S. Lake Tahoe and retiring in Carson City NV.
He is survived by his 2 daughters; Cassy Murphy and Chelsie Padilla, 2 grandsons; Justis Murphy and Donovan Padilla and his Sister Gloria Mendo Padilla in Jalisco Mexico.
Memorial is to be held in Carson City on February 28th at the family's residence, 1040 Fleetwood Ave, Carson City NV 89701
Trending In: Obituaries
- Tahoe crime recap: Scissor-wielding transient man arrested after hurling profanity, threats
- Suggestions for making the most of Memorial Day weekend at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe water board orders further study, cleanup of contaminated groundwater
- UPDATE: Police say stolen tractor-trailer crashed into famed brothel near Carson City
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle