Obituary: Marcus Ryan Moretti
January 10, 2014
Passed gently into the arms of Jesus on December 12, 2013. He was born in South Lake Tahoe, California on November 13, 2013. During his short time on earth Marcus was loved deeply by his family and friends. His life was a brief gift that will live in our hearts forever. He has become our guardian angel. Marcus is survived by his parents, Scott and Sara Moretti; siblings Caleb, Natalie, Ella, and Sienna Moretti; grandparents Douglas Maselli, Linda Kennedy, and Susan and David Nolan. He is also survived by his great-grandmother Barbara Stewart, as well as by his aunts Camille Maselli-Corder, Lauren Urbina, and Caroline Bielenda; and his uncles, Nicholas Bielenda and Geoffrey Bielenda. He is survived by many great aunts, great uncles, and cousins as well.
A private family service is being held.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe