Obituary: Margaret (Marge) Helen Clayburgh
August 20, 2013
Margaret (Marge) Helen Clayburgh, 85, of South Lake Tahoe, died Tuesday, August 6, 2013.
She was born to the late Eugene and Helen Richmond, March 2 1928, in Sacramento, CA. Margaret graduated from Mount Tamalpais High School in 1946 and received training to become a Dental Assistant. She married the late Martin Albert Clayburgh in 1953, and they lived together in Sacramento CA., before relocating to Truckee CA in 1973, Ukiah CA in 1981 and Carson City in 1986. She was a resident of the Barton Skilled Nursing Facility from 2008 to 2013.
Marge was a dental assistant and later became a dispatcher for the California Highway Patrol in Truckee/Ukiah until she retired in 1986. She loved to camp and travel and visited every National Park in the western United States. Her wonderful sense of humor and beautiful smile lightened her co-workers, friends and family's lives.
Margaret is survived by Joan Marie Clayburgh, South Lake Tahoe CA. In lieu of flowers donations may be sent in Margaret's name to Barton Foundation in care of Skilled Nursing. 2092 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Ste. 600 South Lake Tahoe, Ca 96150.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Basin under air quality alert, dense smoke advisory as fire rages near Yosemite
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Clearly Tahoe offers new perspective of Lake Tahoe with clear kayaks