Obituary: Margie Elaine Nicks
July 25, 2013
November 22, 1927 – July 17, 2013
Margie was born on November 22, 1927 in Bakersfield, Ca. and raised in Montebello. She graduated from Montebello High and Pasadena City College.
Margie retired from California State University at Fullerton. She and her husband of 60 years, John, spent a great deal of time at their second home in South Lake Tahoe, which she loved.
Margie was a beloved wife, mother, and grandmother who will be missed by many.
She is survived by her husband John Nicks, sons David and Kenny (Christy), grandsons Logan (wife CJ), Tanner and Brent, granddaughters Hannah, Tori, Chrystal, and many friends and neighbors in both Whittier and South Lake Tahoe.
Memorial Services will be on Saturday
July 27, 2013 , 12:00 noon at The Grove
Community Church Chapel – 19900 Grove Community Drive, Riverside, Ca 92508.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- Tahoe warming at 14 times the normal rate
- Stateline woman riding high after finishing 2nd in Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- UPDATE: Crews reach 100 percent containment on Ranch Fire in El Dorado County