Obituary: Mary Louise Baisley
May 5, 2014
Mary Louise Baisley
Sept. 14 1928 – March 23, 2014
Mary Louise Baisley was born September 12, 1928 in San Francisco, Ca. and passed away March 23, 2014 in South Lake Tahoe, Ca. Mary Lou lived in South Lake Tahoe for over 40 years during which time she owned several businesses with her husband LeRoy including the El Nido Motel and the South "Y" Laundromat. She was also a member of the Barton Hospital Auxiliary and spent many hours volunteering at the hospital.
Mary Lou is survived by her son Mike Baisley and daughter-in law Judy Baisley, three grandchildren and five great grandchildren.
There will be a reception to celebrate her life on Saturday May 31, 2014 at 12:00 noon at the family home in South Lake Tahoe. For directions please call 408-582-3399. Family and friends are invited to attend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe