Obituary: Nancy Marie Healy
June 26, 2013
Nancy Marie Healy died peacefully May 30th, 2013 at The Pines at Placerville at the age of 82.
She was born in Providence, Rhode Island on March 13, 1931. She traveled to South Lake Tahoe where she resided for the past 46 years.
Nancy worked in housekeeping for The Driftwood Lodge and also Barton Memorial Hospital.
She was the mother of six children, grandmother of eleven, and great-grandmother of 19.
Nancy is survived by her children, Gail Urquhart of Lakewood, Washington, Donna (Richard) Waterhouse of Rochester, New York, Lori Ottervanger of South Lake Tahoe, Toni (Barry) Husiak of South Lake Tahoe and Michael Delacour of South Lake Tahoe.
She was preceded in death by her son Gary Mercurio.
Memorial services will be held at St. Theresa Catholic Church at 2 p.m. Mon. June 10th , 2013. 1041 Lyons Ave. South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 530-544-3533
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Basin under air quality alert, dense smoke advisory as fire rages near Yosemite
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Clearly Tahoe offers new perspective of Lake Tahoe with clear kayaks