Obituary: Robert E. Taylor
March 19, 2014
Robert E. Taylor
July 11, 1959 ~ Feb. 25, 2014
Bob Taylor, of Gardnerville passed away on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at the age of 54. He was surrounded by family and friends who loved him dearly. Bob was born to Bill and Billie Taylor in Chula Vista, California on July 11, 1959. They moved to South Lake Tahoe in 1971 where he attended middle school and South Tahoe High School. He was active in wrestling and football earning the nickname "Bullet Bob" and graduated in 1978. He opened Video Maniacs in the Gardnerville Ranchos in 1997 and kept open for 9 years, ultimately moving to Gardnerville in 2005. Bob enjoyed riding his Harley Davidson and spending time with family and friends. He was respected and loved by many and will be greatly missed. He is survived by his wife of 29 years Jeanne Taylor and his two proud daughters Megan and Chelsea Taylor.
There will be a Celebration of Life on March 23, 2014 at 1:00 at Jethros Bar and Grill for a potluck.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe