Obituary: Rosalie Julia Scannapieco
March 21, 2014
Rosalie Julia Scannapieco, 70 of Stateline, NV and Atlantic City, NJ passed away March 14th 2014.
She was born on November 10th 1942 in Stockton, CA and is preceded in death by her parents Margaret and Eutimio Martinez. She was married to Francis Scannapieco on May 26th1962.
Rosalie was a loving, caring, vibrant woman with a passion for life, politics and coffee. She loved to cook and spend time with her family. Rosalie opened her home and her heart to many people and became a second mother to everyone. She always had time to listen and give advice when someone had a problem and was a compassionate friend to everybody. She was beloved by all and will be dearly missed by everyone who knew her.
She is survived by her husband Francis Scannapieco, children Elisa, Frank, Robert, and Michael, daughter in laws Krisha and Lenie, 4 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. She is preceded in death by one grandson.
A Celebration of Life will be held Monday March 31st 2014
from 1-6pm at Opal Ultra Lounge in Montbleu Casino.
Memorial Website is
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe