Obituary: Rosalyn Cecelia Gwin
February 14, 2014
On January 27, 2014, Rosalyn Cecelia Gwin passed away peacefully in her sleep. Rosalyn was 85 years old when she entered into rest. She was born May 13, 1928 in Racine, Wisconsin. "Roz" was the oldest daughter of the late Thomas and Adeline Telesio.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Willard Gwin. Rosalyn is survived by daughter Kathleen Greth of Mission Viejo, Ca. and Michael Gwin of So. Lake Tahoe; grandchildren Tristen Greth, Ryan Greth, Selena Gwin and Matthew Chrastka; great grandchildren Ryder, Trinity, Tristan Jr., Caleb and Michael. She also leaves behind two special girls named Seliah and Brienna, whom she treated as her very own grandchildren.
Memorial Services will be held at Walton's Chapel of the Valley, 1281 N. Roop St. Carson City, Nv. on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11am. All friends and acquaintances are welcome.
She was loved by many, and will be missed by all.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (videos)
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Vote ‘Yes’ on Measure C
- Lake Tahoe surgeon, Army veteran flies with US Air Force Thunderbirds
- League to Save Lake Tahoe: Sensible VHR regulations help Keep Tahoe Blue (opinion)