Obituary: Roxanne Brooks Earnest
March 15, 2014
Roxanne Brooks Earnest
May 21, 1956 – March 3, 2014
Roxanne Brooks Earnest was born May 21, 1956. She grew up in Miami, Florida where she began her 39 year career as a hairstylist and make-up artist.
She was married on May 21, 1983, to her devoted husband of 30 years, William Earnest. They moved to South Lake Tahoe, her very favorite place, on Christmas 2001 after Roxanne survived her battle with thyroid cancer. She was the successful owner of the Carson Valley Beauty Supply and Salon; as well as a local supporter of the community.
Roxanne passed peacefully in her sleep at home on March 3, 2014. A celebration of her beautiful life will be announced in the future.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation in her honor to the El Dorado County Humane Society.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Smoke from Mariposa County fire continues to fill Tahoe Basin (video)
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Mariposa County fire in California threatens 1,500 structures near Yosemite
- Sierra homeowners are losing coverage because of surrounding brush, trees
- Carson City bypass ready for debut; residents to ride, run, walk final stretch of freeway Saturday