Obituary: Wendy Panattoni
February 12, 2014
Wendy Panattoni, 77, passed away peacefully on January 4th.
She was a kind and loving wife, mother, grandmother and friend. She is survived by her children, Toby, Lisa and Cory as well as five grandchildren.
The burial will be held at noon Wednesday, January 8th at the Happy Homestead Cemetery.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Smoke from Mariposa County fire continues to fill Tahoe Basin (video)
- Mariposa County fire in California threatens 1,500 structures near Yosemite
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Sierra homeowners are losing coverage because of surrounding brush, trees
- Vietnam vet retires from Tahoe Safeway after 46 years — and never missed a day of work