Obituary: Wendy Panattoni
February 12, 2014
Wendy Panattoni, 77, passed away peacefully on January 4th.
She was a kind and loving wife, mother, grandmother and friend. She is survived by her children, Toby, Lisa and Cory as well as five grandchildren.
The burial will be held at noon Wednesday, January 8th at the Happy Homestead Cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- Snow in September? Don’t worry, winter is not here yet
- South Lake Tahoe considers service that tracks down illegal VHRs
- Hidden painted rocks the latest craze sweeping across the South Shore