Richard T. Jones III
April 27, 2017
Richard T. Jones III passed away on April 23, 2017 at the age of 64. He was the loving husband of Nora and they shared 40 years of marriage. He moved to Tahoe because of his love for the beautiful lake. He made a point of seeing it every day. He always said, "I never get tired of looking at that lake. " He was recognized in town driving his white Dodge truck with his signature pony tail. He is survived by his wife Nora, son IV (Brittney) Jones, daughter Caitlin (Floyd) Miller and 8 grandchildren Nya, Graham, Landon, Zadan, Rylen, Cru, Liam, and one new boy coming in July, as well as his sister Lynn (Ken) Rodgers.
A Visitation is scheduled at McFarlane Mortuary from 5-7pm on Friday, April 28th. The Funeral Mass will be held at St. Theresa Catholic Church Saturday April 29th at 9am with the burial to follow at Happy Homestead Cemetery. An open house will be at Richards home, 3382 Becka Dr. from 11-3.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe couple puts on charity dinners in custom wine cellar
- Hidden painted rocks the latest craze sweeping across the South Shore
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- Snow in September? Don’t worry, winter is not here yet