Roberta M. (Ripoli) Nye
October 9, 2017
October 8, 1942 – October 6, 2017
On October 6, 2017 Roberta lost her long battle with cancer and joined her patron Saint Theresa.
She leaves behind Husband Tom, Son Midge, Brother Rick, Granddaughter Kayla and Grandson Tyler. Tahoe and the world has lost one of the great characters and lovers of a good time, Tahoe will be a bit quieter with her passing.
Roberta retired from Safeway Round Hill in 2011 and her favorite flower is the rose.
Services will be held on October 21 at 11 AM at Saint Theresa of Lisieux Catholic Church, 1041 Lyons Ave. South Lake Tahoe CA. 96150, after service we will fulfill her prophecy keeping her ashes in Tahoe. She always said "I came to Tahoe for a vacation and never left".
Trending In: Obituaries
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain possible today, cloudy conditions to linger through week