Letter: A couple of points
October 1, 2017
1) If you are going to complain about LimeBikes taking money away from bike shops then you need to complain about Uber taking money away from our taxi drivers — same thing.
2) One or two choppers flying around the lake does not sound like a war zone. I was in NAM and that was a war zone. As for no motor Mondays, give me a break.
3) The election was over last year. Old Hillary needs to get over it. She lost, folks, live with it.
4) I agree with the SKI BUM on who should pay for road repairs. This person has always had it together on stuff up here.
Robert S. Karkheck
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: How do I meet a responsible man in Tahoe?
- Former and current Tahoe residents impacted by Northern California fires
- Gardnerville man killed in head-on collision near Red Lake
- Construction begins on Round Hill Pines Beach Resort
- The latest on California wildfires: Napa Valley school remain closed until Monday