Kudos: Continued support from SLTPD
May 30, 2017
Live Violence Free would like to extend our deepest thanks to the South Lake Tahoe Police Department for honoring our organization and donating proceeds from its recent 50th anniversary celebration to our programs. Our valued partnership helps to ensure safety and security for our community members impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse. Without the support and dedication of our police, many of the survivors who walk through our doors would be unable to access the justice they deserve.
It is an honor and a privilege to work with a passionate, determined police department that values the wellbeing of our women, men and children as a necessity in creating a safe South Lake Tahoe. We are immensely grateful to be the beneficiary from your 50th anniversary celebration, and we are more thankful still for the goodwill and partnership that our organizations share. We wish the SLTPD many more years of the safety, justice, and peace they help to create in our town.
Additionally, we would like to thank the South Lake Tahoe Fire Department for donating its earnings from the barbecue for the event. Thank you for feeding the crowd, and as always, for keeping our community safe.
Live Violence Free
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Minden woman who died after falling in Upper Truckee River remembered at celebration of life
- Search continues in reduced capacity for missing kayaker at Lake Tahoe
- Kayaker reported missing at Lake Tahoe found safe in hotel room