Kudos: Thank you to Caltrans, California Highway Patrol for pothole work on US 50
April 1, 2017
To: Tom Brannon, Cal Trans District Three supervisor,
I would like to personally thank you and all the crew working on U.S. 50 on Sunday, March 26. Your crews were on the highway patching the potholes. On behalf of many in the community, we appreciate the sensitivity to the safety and well being of the public, and your efforts to address this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you also to our local Highway Patrol, who followed the crew with the light bar flashing to ensure safety for the project.
Your efforts did not go unnoticed!
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (videos)
- Seamstress creates custom interior goods for Lake Tahoe homes
- Douglas County jury finds man innocent in alleged sexual assault at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Chance of rain Thursday night, snow Friday morning