Kudos: Thank you to Caltrans, California Highway Patrol for pothole work on US 50
April 1, 2017
To: Tom Brannon, Cal Trans District Three supervisor,
I would like to personally thank you and all the crew working on U.S. 50 on Sunday, March 26. Your crews were on the highway patching the potholes. On behalf of many in the community, we appreciate the sensitivity to the safety and well being of the public, and your efforts to address this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you also to our local Highway Patrol, who followed the crew with the light bar flashing to ensure safety for the project.
Your efforts did not go unnoticed!
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Minden woman who died after falling in Upper Truckee River remembered at celebration of life
- Search continues in reduced capacity for missing kayaker at Lake Tahoe
- Kayaker reported missing at Lake Tahoe found safe in hotel room