Letter: Boycott Chevy’s for their treatment of employees in South Lake Tahoe
January 7, 2017
The closing of Chevy’s is certainly within their right, however, the way they treated their employee’s is not. As a customer I can tell you the service was always good. It seems they knew they were closing on Dec. 26 some time ago, what could possibly be the cost to at least inform their employee’s well in advance and, better yet, to offer them other positions elsewhere or some compensation?
I am asking people to make it clear that it is not OK by agreeing to boycott the chain and their other restaurants. So far 12 friends have agreed.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Opinion
- Lake Tahoe’s South Shore ski resorts prep for powder, large crowds on Presidents Day weekend
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe Weather: 4 to 8 inches of new snow; another atmospheric river expected Monday
- Slice of Sierra Pizza relocates, celebrates soft opening