Letter: Boycott Chevy’s for their treatment of employees in South Lake Tahoe
January 7, 2017
The closing of Chevy's is certainly within their right, however, the way they treated their employee's is not. As a customer I can tell you the service was always good. It seems they knew they were closing on Dec. 26 some time ago, what could possibly be the cost to at least inform their employee's well in advance and, better yet, to offer them other positions elsewhere or some compensation?
I am asking people to make it clear that it is not OK by agreeing to boycott the chain and their other restaurants. So far 12 friends have agreed.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Douglas County jury finds man innocent in alleged sexual assault at Lake Tahoe
- Gardnerville man killed in head-on collision near Red Lake
- Lake Tahoe weather: Chance of rain Thursday night, snow Friday morning
- Up in smoke: Wildfires scorch California pot crop at harvest
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes