Letter: Boycott Chevy’s for their treatment of employees in South Lake Tahoe
January 7, 2017
The closing of Chevy's is certainly within their right, however, the way they treated their employee's is not. As a customer I can tell you the service was always good. It seems they knew they were closing on Dec. 26 some time ago, what could possibly be the cost to at least inform their employee's well in advance and, better yet, to offer them other positions elsewhere or some compensation?
I am asking people to make it clear that it is not OK by agreeing to boycott the chain and their other restaurants. So far 12 friends have agreed.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Parking restrictions beefed up at Raley’s Village Center
- 5 things to know about the proposed South Lake Tahoe sales tax for roads
- Minden woman who died after falling in Upper Truckee River remembered at celebration of life