Letter: Commander-in-chief MIA?
April 21, 2017
As North Korea brews, Trump is again in Mar-a-Lago? I wonder, shouldn't the captain of the ship be on the bridge at times of emergency instead of in his multi-million dollar playpen?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- League to Save Lake Tahoe column: Celebrating 20 years of stewardship, restoration
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Tahoe Prosperity Center column: Disasters highlight importance of community and business resiliency
- Ask Tessie: How do I get my stolen bike back?
- Tahoe Mom Talk: Family friendly activities for the fall
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- South Lake Tahoe man lying in highway dies after being unintentionally run over in Gardnerville
- Two admit involvement in rash of vehicle burglaries outside Stateline casinos
- South Lake Tahoe motorcyclist dies in Hope Valley crash
- Lake Tahoe weather: Lake wind advisory in effect today, snow still in forecast