Letter: Dismayed by decision at Barton’s Attic
January 7, 2017
I was dismayed to read a recent article about the changes at the Attic, our local thrift shop. I have donated to the Attic to help our community and shopped there to find local treasures.
Many of the elders who volunteered there were an integral part of my experience, enriching my day through our interactions and inspiring me to perhaps also contribute my time at some future date. I hope that all of the volunteers who so generously shared not only their time but their beautiful selves know how much I and I'm sure we all appreciated your service.
And to the management at Barton Hospital: What a shame that you have taken this route. I am truly disappointed.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Opinion
- Mexican food, brewery, yoga and more at The Crossing by the Y
- Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director denies embezzlement allegations
- Tahoe crime recap: Man lights car on fire after taking LSD and being subjected to ‘satanic magic’
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)
- South Lake Tahoe man arrested in high-speed chase that ended in Carson City