Letter: Dismayed by decision at Barton’s Attic
January 7, 2017
I was dismayed to read a recent article about the changes at the Attic, our local thrift shop. I have donated to the Attic to help our community and shopped there to find local treasures.
Many of the elders who volunteered there were an integral part of my experience, enriching my day through our interactions and inspiring me to perhaps also contribute my time at some future date. I hope that all of the volunteers who so generously shared not only their time but their beautiful selves know how much I and I'm sure we all appreciated your service.
And to the management at Barton Hospital: What a shame that you have taken this route. I am truly disappointed.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: How do I meet a responsible man in Tahoe?
- Former and current Tahoe residents impacted by Northern California fires
- Gardnerville man killed in head-on collision near Red Lake
- Construction begins on Round Hill Pines Beach Resort
- The latest on California wildfires: Napa Valley school remain closed until Monday