Letter — Fed up with home delivery
February 24, 2003
Hey all you postal home delivery customers out there. Am I the only one that is frustrated with our so called “home delivery?
Are there days that the mail carrier doesn’t deliver your mail? Are there days that he/she doesn’t even come to your neighborhood? Are there days that you have outgoing mail and he/she doesn’t pick it up at all?
What are you doing about it? Nothing?
Why not take a couple minutes and call 1-800-275-8777 and register your complaint with a “human” and just maybe we will get a little better service considering the high price we are paying for non service.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Editor’s Notes: Reflecting on 1 year at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Guest column: Raising awareness of homelessness on Lake Tahoe’s South Shore (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: How do I get out of Thanksgiving with my family?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Rep. McClintock: House tax bill fails the ‘do no harm’ test (opinion)
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Winter storm could dump 5 inches of snow at Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe artist opens brick and mortar for hand-printed goods