Letter — Goes around, comes around
March 7, 2003
Speaking Nukes. Earth is a sphere, spins like a top and wobbles. It is round, and what goes around comes around. And in the circle what we hear causes us to fear because they (it is said) have one. No. Yes. Who is they? You know, they. Of course, they. Do you mean they may have nukes? Yes, they may. Man, how spooky.
And how true just as we hope the sky stays blue, what goes around comes around. And what we hear may not be just static which proves there is more than one way to make the world democratic.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: How do I get out of Thanksgiving with my family?
- Tahoe Mom Talk: Being more present during the holiday season
- Rep. McClintock: House tax bill fails the ‘do no harm’ test (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Rozak: 13 signs that tell me I’m ready for ski season to start (opinion)
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report
- El Dorado County moves toward temporary cannabis ban
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain possible today, cloudy conditions to linger through week
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe