Letter — Homosexuals and history
May 19, 2003
“All events have their antecedents. Nothing comes from nothing.” Letters here lately show lesbian voice and also a good discernment from readers aware of the degradation our nation has suffered coming from homosexual practices. The latest is same-sex “marriage” claims. One does wonder how come lesbians would steal from our institution of marriage when it so obviously is built from a base condition not present in homosexuality. But -“Nothing comes from nothing”…where in the world did lesbians come from anyway? the word “Lesbian” is taken from a Greek Island -“Lesbos.” It was on this 630 sq. mile island that a woman named Sappho and her followers practiced homosexuality and other eroticisms – a behavior called “Sapphism.” Do our lesbians know this? I doubt it. They’ve been sold a bill of goods. Remember though – God wrote a book – Satan didn’t! Lack of constraints is what homosexuals practice – far removed from what 55 writers of Christian practice signed into our constitution. “Fundamental” means “Foundation.” “Basic Rights” stem only from moral foundation. Sorry – but you can’t have it any other way.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: How do I get out of Thanksgiving with my family?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Rep. McClintock: House tax bill fails the ‘do no harm’ test (opinion)
- Tahoe Mom Talk: Being more present during the holiday season
- Rozak: 13 signs that tell me I’m ready for ski season to start (opinion)
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain possible today, cloudy conditions to linger through week
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report